Welcome to Perth Chiro Centre
People of all ages consult chiropractors for many musculskeletal problems and back pain. Many parents bring their newborn infants, rapidly growing toddlers, accident prone children and teenagers for chiropractic treatment. People with; neck related headaches and migraines, neck pain, back pain, spine related; shoulder pain, hip pain, knee pain, elbow pain, wrist pain, muscular pain, some arthritic pain and sporting injuries can all be treated visiting Perth Chiro Centre.
About Perth Chiro Centre
Have you ever been looking for a professional chiropractor in the Stirling or Wanneroo area? Perth Chiro Centre’s emphasize the importance of improving your mobility and improving your back pain in an effort to get you to live a more active and healthy lifestyle. For patients that are already in pain, our care offers a unique way to provide pain relief for many types of pains and musculoskeletal conditions, including back pan, neck pain and more. Pain relief and pain prevention are two of the reasons that our services have become so popular here in Perth.
Chiropractors in Australia are required to have completed intensive and rigorous training. A five year university degree is needed along with registration with the government controlled national registration board (The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency- AHPRA), as well as being a member of a professional association. At Perth Chiro Centre, our staff maintain the highest standard of care for our clients.
The Chiropractic Doctor
Dr. Mathew Farrugia, BSc BChiro ICSS Dip Sports COCA member
Dr M J Farrugia-Chiropractor understands the importance of your health and he is experienced in treating a wide range of painful musculoskeletal symptoms including; back pain in pregnant patients, low back and neck pain; neck related headaches, back related hip and knee pain. Dr M J Farrugia-Chiropractor has a special interest treating both paediatric patients and the elderly and has done post graduate studies in these areas. Dr Farrugia-Chiropractor has also achieved an International Sports Science Diploma with the International Federation of Sports Chiropractic.
Dr M J Farrugia-Chiropractor is experienced in; Chiropractic Care, Dry Needling, Myofascial Release Technique, Graston Technique, Deep Tissue Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy, Core Stability and Rehabilitive Care.
Dr Farrugia’s-Chiropractor interests include; Travel, Surfing, Basketball and Living a Healthy Liefstyle
Perth Chiro Centre Practices can be conveniently located in Greenwood and Wembley Downs.
- We are honest and Genuinely CARE about you and your problem
- We are good at what we do!!!
- We do after work hours appointments
- Our fundamental goal is to alleviate your symptoms in minimal visits
- We work with network of GPs and Surgeons and can bounce ideas between our network and work out what is best for our patients
- We have HICAPS facilities so private health claims can be made instantly
- “No Wait Policy”. All of our patients are seen immediately we don’t over schedule appointments so there is no lengthy wait in waiting room.
- Friendly and courteous staff.
- We are honest and evidence based
- We do not over service
- X Rays are only taken if actually required. We don’t x ray every patient and use the x ray as a tool to scare patients into lengthy treatment schedules.
- We use Xrays to rule out pathology and arthritic problems. We don’t use them to look at postural stances.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
- We have easy parking at the door
- Large private treatment rooms.
- Convenient location.
- Secondary evaluations/opinions.
- M.D. and attorney referrals.
To book an appointment please call us;
Greenwood Clinic (08) 9342 1211
Wembley Downs Clinic (08) 9341 3002