Upon entering the office, we have some brief paperwork for you to fill out. The paperwork provides us with general information about yourself and your condition.
Once the paperwork has been completed, you will have a consultation with the doctor to discuss your health-related problems, concerns, as well as potential treatment options.
History and Examination
In order to determine what your actual problem is, the doctor will ask you various questions related to your condition. Next, a number of specialized tests will be performed to determine which muscles and joints are affected and to what extent.
Your specific history and symptoms may require us to take x-rays to either rule out more serious conditions and make sure it is safe to treat.
Same Day Treatment
Once finished with the examination and all appropriate studies, patients will generally be provided with their first treatment during this same visit. This may include spinal adjustments, mobilization techniques, and/or soft tissue therapies.
Prior to leaving, patients will be given instructions on certain activities or procedures to be conducted at home. This may include ice or heat application instructions, avoidance of certain activities or positions, as well as home exercises and/or stretches.
Schedule Your Next Appointment
You will be given a convenient appointment time for your follow-up visit. Treatment plans are different with each patient and are as needed. We treat your symptoms and do not try and scare you into heavy treatment plans. Most patients are treated visit by visit.
- We are honest and Genuinely CARE about you and your problem
- We are good at what we do!!!
- We do after work hours appointments
- Our fundamental goal is to alleviate your symptoms in minimal visits
- We work with network of GPs and Surgeons and can bounce ideas between our network and work out what is best for our patients
- We have HICAPS facilities so private health claims can be made instantly
- “No Wait Policy”. All of our patients are seen immediately we don’t over schedule appointments so there is no lengthy wait in waiting room.
- Friendly and courteous staff.
- We are honest and evidence based
- We do not over service
- X Rays are only taken if actually required. We don’t x ray every patient and use the x ray as a tool to scare patients into lengthy treatment schedules.
- We use X Rays to rule out pathology and arthritic problems. We don’t use them to look at postural stances.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
- We have easy parking at the door
- Large private treatment rooms.
- Convenient location.
- Secondary evaluations/opinions.
- M.D. and attorney referrals.
For more information on our rebates and prices, see pricing page.
To book an appointment please call us;
Greenwood Clinic (08) 9342 1211
Alternatively click here to book online.