WHAT DO WE TREAT?
Although most people associate chiropractic care with just the treatment of back pain, our experienced Chiropractors treat the following
- Neck related headache
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Spine related leg or arm pain
- Some cases of pain and stiffness related to osteoarthritis
- Injuries related to sporting, workplace or other accidental injuries
WHAT TREATMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE?
The range of treatment options available at Perth Chiro Centre that are used in the development of a management plan for your condition includes:
- Spinal and/ or limb manipulation.
- Spinal and/ or limb mobilization.
- Soft Tissue Therapy (e.g.Trigger Point Therapy, Cross friction Massage, Graston Technique and Stretching).
- Traction and limited traction device known as flexion distraction.
- Active Care (Supervised Rehabilitation Exercise Programs, Home Exercises).
- Physical rehabilitation and advice.
- Referral to appropriate healthcare professionals for further investigations or co management as deemed appropriate.
WHAT IS A CHIROPRACTIC MANIPULATION?
A chiropractic joint manipulation (also known as an adjustment) is often a component of your management. It is only suggested when appropriate. A chiropractic manipulation is the application of a fast and short force to a discrete joint in order to encourage normal motion. A useful effect of manipulation is that it is often known to reduce muscle spasm and alleviate associated pain. The history of manipulation goes back centuries and today the modern trained chiropractor has training to refine the skills necessary to carry out manipulation in a safe and where possible, effective manner.
- We are honest and Genuinely CARE about you and your problem
- We are good at what we do!!!
- We do after work hours appointments
- Our fundamental goal is to alleviate your symptoms in minimal visits
- We work with network of GPs and Surgeons and can bounce ideas between our network and work out what is best for our patients
- We have HICAPS facilities so private health claims can be made instantly
- “No Wait Policy”. All of our patients are seen immediately we don’t over schedule appointments so there is no lengthy wait in waiting room.
- Friendly and courteous staff.
- We are honest and evidence based
- We do not over service
- X Rays are only taken if actually required. We don’t x ray every patient and use the x ray as a tool to scare patients into lengthy treatment schedules.
- We use Xrays to rule out pathology and arthritic problems. We don’t use them to look at postural stances.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
- We have easy parking at the door
- Large private treatment rooms.
- Convenient location.
- Secondary evaluations/opinions.
- M.D. and attorney referrals.
To book an appointment please call us;
Greenwood Clinic (08) 9342 1211
Wembley Downs Clinic (08) 9341 3002