Are You Pregnant?
Chiropractic Treatment Can Help Pregnant Women With:
- Back pain
- Other pregnancy related musculoskeletal pains
Postural demands during pregnancy can increase the stress placed on the mother’s spine and cause pain and discomfort. It has been reported that up to seventy-six percent of pregnant women will experience some degree of back pain. This is usually in the lower back (lumbar) region, but the mid back (thoracic) region can also be affected as the breasts increase in size. Much of this pain is due to a necessary change in posture. As the mother’s abdomen increases in size and weight, she compensates by arching, or leaning backwards, to avoid falling over. This change in the change of gravity puts increased pressure on the pelvis and lumbar region, causing pain.
At Perth Chiro Centre we are experienced in treating patients with musculoskeletal problems associated with pregnancy. Lower back pain is a common side effect of postural changes during pregnancy and we treat this associated symptom of pregnancy. At Perth Chiro Centre we recommend a spinal check up as soon as these symptoms arise.
- We are honest and Genuinely CARE about you and your problem
- We are good at what we do!!!
- We do after work hours appointments
- Our fundamental goal is to alleviate your symptoms in minimal visits
- We work with network of GPs and Surgeons and can bounce ideas between our network and work out what is best for our patients
- We have HICAPS facilities so private health claims can be made instantly
- “No Wait Policy”. All of our patients are seen immediately we don’t over schedule appointments so there is no lengthy wait in waiting room.
- Friendly and courteous staff.
- We are honest and evidence based
- We do not over service
- X Rays are only taken if actually required. We don’t x ray every patient and use the x ray as a tool to scare patients into lengthy treatment schedules.
- We use Xrays to rule out pathology and arthritic problems. We don’t use them to look at postural stances.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
- We have easy parking at the door
- Large private treatment rooms.
- Convenient location.
- Secondary evaluations/opinions.
- M.D. and attorney referrals.
To book an appointment please call us;
Greenwood Clinic (08) 9342 1211
Wembley Downs Clinic (08) 9341 3002
Alternatively click here to book online.