Are You Pregnant?
Our Pregnancy Chiropractor Treatment Helps Pregnant Women With Conditions such as:
- Back pain
- Other pregnancy-related musculoskeletal pains
Postural demands during pregnancy can increase the stress on the mother’s spine which causes pain and discomfort. It has been reported that up to 76% of pregnant women will experience some degree of back pain during their pregnancy.
The pain usually occurs in the lower back (lumbar) region, but the mid-back (thoracic) region can also be affected as the breasts increase in size. The pain is due to the necessary posture changes during the pregnancy period. As the mother’s abdomen increases in size and weight, she compensates by arching or leaning backward, to avoid falling over. This change of gravity puts increased pressure on the pelvis and lumbar region, causing mild to severe pain.
At Perth Chiro Centre we treat patients who suffer from musculoskeletal problems associated with pregnancy. Lower back pain is the most common side effect of postural changes during pregnancy. In our clinic, we recommend spinal check-up as soon as these symptoms arise.
Why Choose Us?
- We are honest and Genuinely CARE about you and your health concerns
- We are experts in what we do
- We do after work hours appointments
- Our fundamental goal is to alleviate your symptoms in minimal visits
- We work with a network of GPs and Surgeons and can bounce ideas between our network and work out what is best for our patients
- We have HICAPS facilities so private health claims can be made instantly
- “No Wait Policy”. All of our patients are seen immediately we don’t over-schedule appointments so there is no lengthy waiting time
- Our staff are friendly, courteous, and approachable
- We are honest and evidence-based
- We do not intentionally prolong treatment process
- X Rays are only taken if required. We don’t require every patient to undergo X-rays for the purpose of scaring them or giving them a lengthy treatment schedule.
- We use X-Rays to rule out pathology and arthritic problems. We don’t use them to look at postural stances.
- Our clinic maintains a professional but comfortable atmosphere.
- We have easy parking spaces for our patients
- Large private treatment rooms.
- Convenient location.
- Secondary evaluations/opinions.
- M.D. and attorney referrals.
To book an appointment please call us;
Greenwood Clinic (08) 9342 1211
Wembley Downs Clinic (08) 9341 3002
Alternatively click here to book online.