The Professional Chiropractor Perth Trusts
There is a reason Perth Chiro Centre is the chiropractor Perth trusts. We are here to help you by providing you and your family with safe and effective chiropractic treatment in Perth.
Established in 2006, Perth Chiro Centre follows modern evidence-based and patient-centred care with no referrals required. Your case will be managed by a registered Perth chiropractor with 12+ years of clinical experience.
Perth Chiro Centre is a family-focused Perth chiropractor offering treatment to a range of ages, from new-borns to seniors, men, women, and also pregnant women. We specialise in the areas of sport and exercise, ensuring that your musculoskeletal health, pain, and symptom relief is our first and foremost priority.
Treatment Benefits – Safe, Non-Invasive, and Drug-Free
Only safe and natural chiropractic treatment options are used for relief of your ailments including neck pain, low back pain, headaches and muscle and joint pain or stiffness in some limbs.
We treat people with overall musculoskeletal and spinal pain symptoms. Our non-invasive and drug-free treatment plans may include:
- Spinal and/or Limb Manipulation.
- Spinal and/or Limb Mobilisation.
- Soft Tissue Therapy (e.g. Trigger Point Massage, Cross Frictional Massage, Graston Technique, Muscle Release Technique, Dry needling, and Stretching).
- Traction and Limited Traction Device (also known as Flexion-Distraction).
- Active supervision (Supervised Rehabilitation Exercise Programs, Home Exercises).
- Physical Rehabilitation and Counselling.
- Referral to appropriate healthcare professionals for necessary treatments or co-management as deemed appropriate.
- We also offer other chiropractic treatments such as Graston Technique and Skin Dry Needling. Our skin needling technique, also known as Myofascial Dry Needling is a popular soft tissue therapy that can relieve pain in the symptomatic muscle area.
Two Convenient Chiropractic Clinics Serving Perth and Surrounding Areas
Perth Chiro Centre has two professional chiropractic clinics serving Perth suburbs and towns since 2006 at two convenient locations very close to Perth:
- Wembley Downs Chiropractic Care Centre
- Greenwood Chiropractic Health Centre
These two locations and the easy and quick access from Perth neighbourhoods and localities make us one of the most visited chiropractors. Our patients come from Perth suburbs such as City Beach, Osborne Park, Subiaco, Floreat, Wembley, Innaloo, Scarborough, Duncraig, and other Northern suburbs.
So, whether you’re looking for a chiropractor near Hillarys, skin needling in Perth, a chiropractor near Warwick, or a chiropractic wellness clinic that uses Graston Technique, our Perth chiropractor is the right ones to call.
Why Choose Us as Your Chiro in Perth?
Perth Chiro Centre stresses the importance of reducing your back pain and improving your mobility to live a more active and healthy lifestyle. Our chiro specialists provide pain relief and prevention for many types of injuries, pain, and musculoskeletal conditions, including back pain, neck pain, tennis elbow, joint pain, and muscle tightening.
Pain relief and pain prevention are two of the top reasons that our qualified services have become so popular here in Perth. However, there are other reasons Perth residents prefer our chiropractic services:
- We are good at what we do – We are honest and genuinely care about you and your musculoskeletal concerns.
- We do after work hour appointments – Our fundamental goal is to alleviate your symptoms in minimal visits.
- We have a No Wait Policy – All of our patients are seen immediately. Since we don’t over-schedule appointments, there is no lengthy wait.
- X-rays are only taken if required – We don’t require every patient to undergo X-rays. We use X-rays to rule out pathology and arthritic problems and not use them to look at postural stances.
- Comfortable clinics with plenty of parking – Our clinics maintain a professional but comfortable atmosphere and you don’t have to worry about the availability of parking spots!
Perth Chiro Centre provides chiropractic care at a competitive price, and we are open 5 days a week with after work hour appointments available.
We welcome you to please call us or book an online appointment. We look forward to your visit!
Book Your Chiropractor Perth Appointment Today!
Call the numbers below or book online: