PERTH CHIRO CENTRE REMAINS OPEN!
We are devoted to your health throughout the COVID-19 crisis.
To protect YOU and our clinic staff we will continue to maintain the highest standards of hygiene.
We want to openly share the additional measures we are taking to protect our patients, our staff and the community in these uncertain times:
- Every day our clinic is undergoing regular cleaning processes with special attention to frequently touched surfaces.
- Patient’s temperature is taken by reception when patients are entering the clinic. All staff member’s temperatures are taken every morning before the start of their shift.
- Antibacterial hand gel is available and we are asking every patient to sanitise their hands when they enter the clinic.
- We are sanitising our treatment tables using antiseptic wipes between every patient.
- The practitioners are using hand sanitiser at the beginning of every treatment with every patient.
- Clinic room doorknobs are cleaned with antiseptic wipes between every patient.
- All tables, chairs, light switches are cleaned multiple times a day.
- We have reduced the number of toys and are cleaning the toys after each use.
- We have removed magazines from the waiting room.
- We are aiming to reduce congestion to avoid multiple people in the waiting room. Chairs have been removed and remaining chairs are widely spaced apart.
- If any of our team feel unwell, they will remain at home and we encourage our patients to do the same.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY.
Our clinic remains open and our dedicated team are here to provide you with top quality care and service. When you visit Perth Chiro Centre, you can have peace of mind knowing that significant health precautions are being taken to ensure your safety.
If the clinic is advised to shut its doors by our government all patients with appointments will be notified and online bookings will not be available.
Wishing all patients the very best in this tough and uncertain time.
Perth Chiro Centre