Home To A Quality Chiropractor in Perth
Perth Chiro Centre is here to help you by providing you and your family with the very best in chiropractic care.
Established in 2006, Perth Chiro Centre is a modern evidence-based clinic offering high quality patient centered care with no referral needed. Your case will be managed by a registered chiropractor with over 12 years clinical experience. We provide high quality service, competitive pricing and are open 5 days per week with after work hours appointments available.
What Treatment Options are Available?
The range of treatment options available at Perth Chiro Centre that are used in the development of a management plan for your condition includes;
- Spinal and/ or Limb Manipulation.
- Spinal and/ or Limb Mobilization.
- Soft Tissue Therapy (e.g. Trigger Point Massage, Cross Frictional Massage, Graston Technique, Muscle Release Technique, Dry needling and Stretching).
- Traction and Limited Traction Device known as Flexion Distraction.
- Active Care (Supervised Rehabilitation Exercise Programs, Home Exercises).
- Physical Rehabilitation and Advice.
- Referral to appropriate healthcare professionals for further investigations or co management as deemed appropriate.
We are family orientated Perth chiropractors offering Chiropractic care to a range of ages, from newborns to seniors, men, women and also pregnant women. Our experienced chiropractors in Perth have a special interest in the area of sport and exercise, ensuring that your musculoskeletal health, pain and symptom relief is first and foremost our number one priority. We’re a leading chiropractor in Perth with two convenient locations; our Wembley Downs Chiropractic Centre and our Greenwood Chiropractor Centre provide the people of Perth with musculoskeletal health and relief of spinal pain symptoms.
- We are honest and Genuinely CARE about you and your problem
- We are good at what we do!!!
- We do after work hour appointments
- Our fundamental goal is to alleviate your symptoms in minimal visits
- We work with network of GPs and Surgeons and can bounce ideas between our network and work out what is best for our patients
- We have HICAPS facilities so private health claims can be made instantly
- “No Wait Policy”. All of our patients are seen immediately we don’t over schedule appointments so there is no lengthy wait in waiting room.
- Friendly and courteous staff.
- We are honest and evidence based
- We do not over service
- X Rays are only taken if actually required. We don’t x ray every patient and use the x ray as a tool to scare patients into lengthy treatment schedules.
- We use X Rays to rule out pathology and arthritic problems. We don’t use them to look at postural stances.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
- We have easy parking at the door
- Large private treatment rooms.
- Convenient location.
- Secondary evaluations/opinions.
- M.D. and attorney referrals.
Chiropractic care from our Perth Chiropractic Centre can help provide relief for a range of musculoskeletal conditions including; neck pain, neck related headaches, back pain, lower back pain, spine related arm and leg pain (some causes of sciatica), whiplash neck injuries, spine related shoulder pain and some cases of pain and stiffness caused by osteoarthritis. By relieving these pains and discomforts from your bodies, it allows you to continue on living a healthy and happy lifestyle. As well as providing two convenient locations in Perth, our chiropractic centre is also known to be one of the leading chiropractors in Innaloo & Scarborough, as well as one of the leading chiropractor’s in Duncraig and other Northern Suburbs.
We also provide other services, such as Graston Technique and Skin Dry Needling in Perth. Our skin needling technique, also commonly known as Myofascial Dry Needling is a popular soft tissue therapy that can provide pain relief to the symptomatic muscle area.
So, whether you’re looking for a chiropractor near Hillarys, skin needling in Perth, a chiropractor near Warwick, or a chiropractic centre that uses Graston Technique, then Perth Chiro Centre is the place to call.
To book an appointment please call us;