Home To A Quality Chiropractor in Perth
We are here to help you by providing you and your family with the very best in chiropractic care.
Established in 2006, Perth Chiro Centre is a modern evidence-based chiropractic clinic offering high quality patient centred care with no referral needed. Your case will be managed by a registered chiropractor with over 12 years of clinical experience. We provide high quality service, competitive pricing and are open 5 days per week with after work hours appointments available.
Treatment Options With Our Chiropractic Care
The range of chiropractic treatment options available that are used in the development of a management plan for your condition includes:
- Spinal and/ or Limb Manipulation.
- Spinal and/ or Limb Mobilization.
- Soft Tissue Therapy (e.g. Trigger Point Massage, Cross Frictional Massage, Graston Technique, Muscle Release Technique, Dry needling and Stretching).
- Traction and Limited Traction Device is known as Flexion Distraction.
- Active Care (Supervised Rehabilitation Exercise Programs, Home Exercises).
- Physical Rehabilitation and Advice.
- Referral to appropriate healthcare professionals for further investigations or co-management as deemed appropriate.
About Our Chiropractic Care
We are family orientated Perth chiropractors offering care to a range of ages, from newborns to seniors, men, women and also pregnant women. Our experienced professionals have a special interest in the area of sport and exercise, ensuring that your musculoskeletal health, pain and symptom relief is first and foremost our number one priority. We’re a leading chiropractor in Perth with two convenient locations; our Wembley Downs Chiropractic Care Centre and our Greenwood Chiropractic Health Centre provide people with musculoskeletal health and relief of spinal pain symptoms.
Why Choose Us as Your Chiro in Perth?
- We are honest and Genuinely CARE about you and your problem
- We are good at what we do!!!
- We do after work hour appointments
- Our fundamental goal is to alleviate your symptoms in minimal visits
- “No Wait Policy”. All of our patients are seen immediately we don’t over schedule appointments so there is no lengthy wait in waiting room.
- X Rays are only taken if actually required. We don’t x ray every patient and use the x ray as a tool to scare patients into lengthy treatment schedules.
- We use X Rays to rule out pathology and arthritic problems. We don’t use them to look at postural stances.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
As well as providing two convenient locations in Perth, we are also known to be one of the leading chiropractors in Innaloo & Scarborough, as well as Duncraig and other Northern Suburbs.
We also provide other chiropractic services, such as Graston Technique and Skin Dry Needling in Perth. Our skin needling technique, also commonly known as Myofascial Dry Needling is a popular soft tissue therapy that can provide pain relief to the symptomatic muscle area.
So, whether you’re looking for a chiropractor near Hillarys, skin needling in Perth, a chiropractor near Warwick, or a chiropractic wellness centre that uses Graston Technique, then we are the place to call.
We welcome you to browse our site and please call us to arrange an appointment or alternatively, click here to book online.
To book an appointment please call us:
Alternatively, click here to book online.